If you already have a medical records authorization on file, then submitting a request for your medical records can be done in one of the following ways:
- By Secure Patient Portal
- To enroll in Patient Portal, established patients, call (702) 804-1212 Option 3, weekdays, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- By Fax: (702) 804-1273
- By Phone: (702) 804-1212
- By Mail: 1691 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy., Suite 100, Henderson, NV 89012 ATT: Medical Records
Receiving your records can be done in one of the following ways:
- By Secure Patient Portal.
- By Fax to your referring physician/healthcare provider treating you. Please note that we do not fax to personal or personal business fax lines per office policy.
- By Mail to your address currently on file. If you have a new address, then we may ask you to fill out a new authorization form to verify this new address prior to releasing.
If you need to update your existing PHI release on file or it has expired, then submit a new Medical Records Authorization or call Medical Records at 702-804-1212 Option 3 for further assistance.