Requesting Medical Records

If you already have a medical records authorization on file, then submitting a request for your medical records can be done in one of the following ways:

  • By Secure Patient Portal: Fast Track Sign Up !
    • Established patients can email CNS at
    • Provide your Full Name
    • Phone number and account number (if available)
  • By Fax: (702) 804-1273
  • By Phone: (702) 804-1212
  • By Mail: 1691 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy., Suite 100, Henderson, NV 89012 ATT: Medical Records

Receiving your records can be done in one of the following ways:

  • By Secure Patient Portal. Please contact the office and speak to medical records to learn more about this option.
  • By Fax to your referring physician/healthcare provider treating you. Please note that we do not fax to personal or personal business fax lines per office policy.
  • By Mail to your address currently on file. If you have a new address, then we may ask you to fill out a new authorization form to verify this new address prior to releasing.

If you need to update your existing PHI release on file or it has expired, then submit a new Medical Records Authorization or call Medical Records at 702-804-1212 Option 3 for further assistance.

To Learn More About An Appointment

To learn more about establishing neurological care with neurologist at Clinical Neurology Specialists, please contact us for further assistance.