Credentials for Leo Germin MD
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Vascular Neurology
- Board Certified in Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Certified in Neuroimaging
- Certified in Neurosonology
- American Academy of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine Fellow
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Society of Neuroimaging
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at Touro University Nevada
Leo Germin MD is a highly qualified specialist certified by: The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology and Vascular Neurology and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine in Neuromuscular Medicine. Dr. Germin has additional subspecialty training and certification in Neurosonology and Neuroimaging.
Dr. Germin received his medical degree from one of the oldest medical schools in Europe – the oldest and largest university in Lithuania – Vilnius University, located in Lithuania. Dr. Germin practiced Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology and Hyperbaric Medicine for 10 years prior to relocating to the United States. In the US, Dr. Leo Germin completed an internship at the Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, completed Neurology Residency training at WLAMC/UCLA Department of Neurology and completed Neuromuscular Medicine Fellowship training at UCSD.
As the original founder of Clinical Neurology Specialists, Leo Germin MD has been practicing Neurology in Las Vegas for over 22 years and also serves as Medical Director. Dr. Germin focuses primarily in the area of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and has a special interest in cerebrovascular ultrasound, dementia, secondary stroke prevention, and diseases of the peripheral nervous system. Dr. Germin serves locally as an adjunct clinical assistant professor at Touro University in Henderson Nevada.
Dr. Germin is a native of Lithuania and left Eastern Europe with his family more than 25 years ago. Upon his arrival to the US, Dr. Germin not only demonstrated his professional excellence, he became triple board certified — proving that he was among the best of the best in three aspects of neurology.
Leo Germin MD is the full time medical director and full time neurologist.