On June 24th, the Nevada Directive 024, Mandatory Face Coverings was issued and is effective at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 25, 2020 and shall remain in effect until terminated by a subsequent Directive promulgated pursuant to the March 12, 2020 Declaration of Emergency to facilitate the State’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the guidance on Directive 024, Nevadans were advised to:
Per this requirement, anyone in any public space throughout the State, including visitors, will need to wear a mask. This includes using public transportation, public facing work environemnts, when patronizing businesses, or interacting with others in any generally publicly accessible space.
The mandatory provisions of this Directive have certain exemptions. For more information go to the Nevada Health Response Website https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/news-resources/governor-directives-and-declarations/.
As a reminder, the Restricted CNS Clinic Patient & Visitor Policy is Still In Effect:
Please review Main Entrance Sign Postings for CNS Healthy Business Operations, which include:
- Hand Hygiene / Respiratory Hygiene / Cough Etiquette
- No visitors who are suspected or confirmed with COVID-19
- No entrance with fever and/or Acute Respiratory Illness
- Essential visitor only
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and per Nevada Directive 024, Face Covering is mandatory in CNS facilities. See Governor Directives and Declarations for more information
- Learn more on DIY Cloth Face Coverings at the CDC for safety and use information
- Maintain Social Distancing at facility access points, waiting areas, and lines
- Access is by appointment only and is limited entry after main clinic hours
- Routine medical records requests and form requests continue to be processed with no-contact through patient portal, regular mail and fax
- Please call the office and ask to speak to the Medical Records Department to learn more about Patient Portal
Due to the continued nature of COVID-19’s presence in Nevada, this policy will be revised accordingly in response to circumstances.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.