On May 7th, the Nevada Directive 018, Phase One Reopening Plan was issued.
Nevadans were advised, the following:
SECTION 5: …To reduce the spread of COVID-19 via respiratory transmission, the Nevada public should utilize face coverings in public spaces.
SECTION 9: All employers must take proactive measures to ensure compliance with the social distancing and sanitation guidelines. All employers shall require employees who interact with the public to wear face coverings, to the maximum extent possible…
As a reminder, the Restricted CNS Clinic Patient & Visitor Policy is Still In Effect:
Please review Main Entrance Sign Postings for CNS Healthy Business Operations, which include:
- Hand Hygiene / Respiratory Hygiene / Cough Etiquette
- No visitors who are suspected or confirmed with COVID-19
- No entrance with fever and/or Acute Respiratory Illness
- Essential visitor only
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you wear a face mask whenever you are in one of our facilities.
- Learn more on DIY Cloth Face Coverings at the CDC for safety and use information
- Maintain Social Distancing at facility access points and waiting areas
- Access is still by appointment only and is limited entry after main clinic hours
- Routine medical records requests and form requests continue to be processed with no-contact through patient portal, regular mail and fax
Due to the continued nature of COVID-19’s presence in Nevada, this policy will be revised accordingly in response to circumstances.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
To learn more about COVID-19 in Nevada, go to the website Nevada Health Response for press releases, news and updates.